- A mixed-use development, Aykon City occupies a prime location on Sheikh Zayed Road.
- It is developed by DAMAC Properties in association with Meeras Holding.
- The project spans over an area of four million square feet and features six towers.
Launched in 2016, Aykon City by DAMAC Properties is a collection of six residential towers nestling ultra-luxury residential units in different layouts.
Aykon City plans to offer an extravagant lifestyle to residents with every facility at their doorsteps. There will be landscaped roof gardens and grass-covered podiums. Furthermore, the two towers of this project will have car-lifts. It will eliminate the need for ramps as inhabitants will have cars at their doors. It is planned to have “Aykon Plaza” – the entertainment hub of this development.
The development has two phases:
Phase One – Aykon City East
Located on the eastern side of the Sheikh Zayed Road, Aykon City East comprises four towers. These are:
- Tower A: Initially, it was planned to be an 80-storey tall tower. However, it was redesigned was later on and now it is going to be 90-storey high. Overlooking Safa Park, Sheikh Zayed Road and Dubai Canal, it is planned to have Aykon Hotel along with serviced residences. The 280 hotel rooms will be nestled on the top 10 floors of Tower A. It also plans to incorporate a tourist attraction “Aykon Dare” on the rooftop, which will allow visitors to enjoy the mesmerising views of the city.
- Tower B: Like Tower A, Aykon City Tower B’s design was also changed. It is now going to stand tall at 80 storeys, as opposed to the initially approved design of 63 storeys. The top 10 floors of this tower will be occupied by DAMAC Maison Hotels and Resorts.
- Tower C: It is a 60-storey building having furnished apartments in different configurations ranging from studios to 3-bedroom units. These units range from 399 square feet to 1,234 square feet, depending on their layout.
- Tower D: It is an office building designed to have 65 floors.
Phase Two – Aykon City West
Phase Two of the Aykon City includes four two towers developed on the western part. These include:
- Tower 1: It is going to be a 34-storey high tower. It is planned to house the Aykon Hotel, the signature hotel brand by DAMAC.
- Tower 2: This 30-floor high tower is designed to have ultra-luxury residential units. Those looking for ultra-luxury apartments for sale in Aykon City will find the best options here. Residential units in this unit come in different layouts and feature top-notch facilities and unparalleled amenities to offer an upscale lifestyle to residents.
The development is nestled on Sheikh Zayed Road, the main artery of the emirate. It lies close to the Safa Park Intersection while Business Bay and Dubai Creek are also located in close proximity. Surrounded by top-notch facilities, the development is well-connected to other parts of the city providing residents easy access to various landmarks of Dubai.
Types of Properties
Aykon City is a mixed-use development that will offer lavish studios and apartments in configurations ranging from 1-bedroom to 3-bedroom. Suitable for singles, couples and families, these units exhibit class and elegance from every angle. They are designed meticulously to offer an exclusive way of living.
Aykon City apartments are furnished and have high-end furnishings and fittings. Each unit has state of the art appliances and accessories for the comfort and convenience of inhabitants.
Amenities and Facilities
Redefining lavish lifestyle, all the properties for sale in Aykon City are laced with state of the art amenities. Apart from car-lifts and grass-covered podiums, residents can enjoy the following luxuries:
- Swimming Pools
- Yoga and Tai-Chi Areas
- Parking Space
- Beach Club
- Advanced Security Measures
Apart from these amenities, it will also have a residents-only club – a place where residents will be able to relax and enjoy the spectacular views of the surroundings.
Aykon City’s prime location will allow the inhabitants to conveniently access the major landmarks of the city. These include:
- Dubai Mall: It is the largest mall in the world and can be reached in just 8 minutes from Aykon City.
- Burj Al Arab: The seven-star hotel is a 14-minute drive away from this residential project.
- Dubai International Airport: It can be reached in half an hour’s drive from Aykon City
- Palm Jumeirah: A popular residential community housing numerous tourist attractions, Palm Jumeirah can be reached in only 16 minutes.
- The Walk JBR: It is a famous promenade and tourist destination that can be accessed in 20 minutes.
- Mall of the Emirates: Featuring top of the line brands, Mall of the Emirate is 11-minute drive away from Aykon City.
- Ibn Battuta Mall: Another popular shopping destination, Ibn Battuta Mall is also situated nearby. Residents can reach this mall in 20 minutes.
Contact us now to buy a property in Aykon City – the new address for luxury in town.
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Cleaning after exit
- Cofee pot