- It is a tranquil neighbourhood located in Dubailand.
- The community is split into two sub-areas: Al Thamam and Al Ramth.
- Announced in 2007, the development offers apartments for sale as well as rent.
Located in Dubailand, Remraam is an upscale community by Dubai Properties. The project was announced in 2007 with the first phase completed in 2013 and the second phase in 2020. The neighbourhood comes with low-rise buildings comprising apartments only.
Named after the Remraam plant that grows abundantly in the United Arab Emirates, the area is known for its lavish views and greenery. It is located away from the bustling city of Dubai. This self-sustained community has a calm vibe and is divided into two sub-areas; Al Thamam and Al Ramth. Set amidst parklands, both sub-areas are home to 56 low-rise apartment towers that offer various community facilities.
The sophisticated building clusters demonstrate contemporary architecture. So, whether you want to own a property here or looking for apartments for rent in Remraam, get ready to experience a lifestyle that you always dream about.
Remraam is also known as Dubai’s hidden treasure development. It is situated in Dubailand, along Emirates Road. Being one of the most successful projects by the master developer Dubai Properties, the neighbourhood (Dubailand) is a massive residential, entertainment and tourist destination. This development includes numerous facilities such as theme parks, shopping malls and eco-tourism projects to residential units.
Types of Properties
Listed among the major freehold communities of Dubai, Remraam, as stated above, is divided into two large units, Al Ramth and Al Thamam. The area is purely residential and features stunningly constructed apartments that include balconies and terrace, high-quality finishings and private green gardens. Remraam Apartments come in spacious studios and 1, 2 and 3-bedroom configurations. Adorned with state-of-the-art facilities and vast leisure activities, these living spaces are perfect for families to call home. The buildings also have a prayer room, parking spaces for residents and a lobby.
The living spaces have a well-designed architectural plan which allows the inhabitants to utilise the space effectively. All the apartments for sale in Remraam come with modish fixtures and unique finishes. Typically, each unit has a spacious terrace, a laundry area and attached bathrooms. The kitchens are fully equipped with kitchenware coupled with wooden cabinets. Residences also come with shared parking that includes a shade to protect the vehicle from the sunlight.
Amenities and Facilities
The residents of this community will be able to enjoy world-class amenities. Some of these include:
- Central Heating
- Lobby in Building
- Day Care Center
- Kids Play Area
- Lawn or Garden
- Barbeque Area
- Maintenance Staff
- Broadband Internet
- Satellite/Cable TV
There are various notable landmarks located in close vicinity. Some of these are as follows:
- DAMAC Hills: Home to the Trump International Golf Club Dubai, the development nestles in itself various themed areas for relaxation and sports. It is located at a distance of 5.2 km from the community.
- Al Maktoum International Airport: Also known as Dubai World Central, this international airport sits close to Remraam.
- Dubai Marina: It is one of Dubai’s most exclusive neighbourhoods, located at a 20-minutes’ drive away.
- Dubai Mall: The Dubai Mall, also popularly known as the home of the Dubai shopping festival, is amongst the world’s largest shopping malls in UAE. It can be reached within 30 minutes.
- Jumeirah Beach: One of Dubai’s most popular beaches, residents can access Jumeirah Beach in less than 30 minutes.
- Dubai Miracle Garden: This best-known tourist attraction is positioned just 11 km from the area.
- Dubai Marina Walk: Those looking for more excitement can visit Dubai Marina Walk lies just 20 minutes away from the community.
Contact us now to get more information about the Remraam properties in Dubai– an address known to deliver class and luxury.
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Cleaning after exit
- Cofee pot